CoffeeCup is a full-featured HTML editor. The program includes: FTP uploader, a Wizard for creating tables, frames, fonts, and more support for HTML5 and CSS3 produce 100% valid code. This is a great tool for those who want to create their own Web sites in no time.
HTML-Kit is a highly customizable editor that you can use to create, edit, preview, validate and publish Web pages and other types of text files. The full original version available for Windows for free. Despite its name and the small size of the uploaded file, HTML-Kitis a multipurpose development environment that supports several scripting and programming languages.
Amaya is an open source software project hosted by W3C. Amaya is a Web Editor with some unique features. For example, you can use it to create and update documents directly on the Web. Viewing functions without problems integrated with the editing and remote access features in a homogeneous program. Amaya editor is written in C and is available for Windows Unix and MacOS X platforms.
4. Notepad ++
Notepad ++ is a free source code editor source code, which easily replaces the standard Notepad. Notepad ++ supports multiple languages. Notepad ++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures high performance with a minimum of program, as well as the optimization of many procedures.
5. Komodo Edit
Web development starts with a nice familiarity level with some IDE (integrated development environment) and when it’s free and provides most of the features then one can work with peace of mind. Codelobster is an open-source software available for this purpose.
Below are the main features of Codelobster:
- To have help for tag & attributes one can press F1. The software provides legitimate information. Context help is also accessible for all supported languages.
- Using PHP debugger it is possible to look at variable values from code. Debugger brilliantly helps a developer to proceed in right direction.
- Codelobster has asupport for CRUD operations using SQL manager. Italso provides data exporting feature. SQL Manager offers SQL Files auto completion and highlighting too.
- Codelobster provides color scheme options for different file types code highlighting. Having different colored code highlighting a developer gets lots of support by seeing a clear differentiation for HTML, PHP and JS code.
- Codelobster has Support of FTP using that developer can modify and upload files to remote servers.
- Softwareswith portable option keep a unique place in peoples mind as there is no need to go through long installation process still they are available to use. Codelobster offers this brilliant feature too.
- To easily relate page elements with code; Codelobster provides inspector similar to Firebug for HTML and CSS.
- Many more other utilities are being offered by codelobster along with other main features: collapsing, by holding CTRL key navigation of functions and files included for descriptions, pair-highlight, possibilities to select blocks, tooltips, viewing of files and proj structure, different browser previews, bookmarks etc.
Codelobster PHP Edition includes plug-ins to work with
- PHP frameworks: CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Laravel , Yii
- WordPress CMS, Drupal CMS, Joomla CMS
- Smarty and Twig template engines