The Apkpure.com website is safe to use but the kind of apk you will download from the website should be trusted.
Your privacy is secure with the apps you download from the APKpure store. But the app you download should be trusted, for example, downloading a Facebook APK is fine. While you should avoid downloading MOD apps that ask for permissions like storage, location, cameras, Google account, and many more.
Reason to trust Apkpure.com
Following are the reasons why we trust the apkpure website.
- It’s been years since the apkpure.com website has been serving loads of apps and games to millions of users. And not a single person is found complaining about privacy.
- Many android app developers have tested many apk files available on the apkpure. They didn’t even find any sort of virus patch there, so it’s a safe website to download free apks.
- Also, the site has been running for years, millions of users have downloaded apks from the site over the years, and you will find the majority of them are satisfied with their privacy.
- Thus we personally trust their apks and recommend them to you. As long as you know the app or game you are about to download from the website, you’re good to go.
However, many of these kinds of websites are not actually legal since they let their users download mod apk files, which means providing paid apps for free.
Reasons to don’t trust Apkpure.com
Although the website itself is trusted by many. But still, there is something bad about the store that you should be aware of.
- There are many apps that are not safe for children, contain Illegal content, and apps that ask for permissions that they don’t require.
- Unlike official stores, such websites don’t really care about the kinds of apps they have, rather they just increase the number. This results in many fishy apps also be available there.
Apkpure vs official app stores
Not only apkpure but all other similar websites are not as trusted as official app stores like the google play store.
The official app store asks app developers not to publish any app that contains illegal content or sexual content. While Apkpure.com usually does not care about the type of apps.
In addition, their rating systems are something that makes publishers offer a high level of user experience. Otherwise, negative reviews damage the reputation of the apps. Whereas, Apkpure.com don’t have an effective rating system, making it hard to guess whether or not an app is trusted or not.
APK (Android package kit) is an installable format of android software. You can even delete an apk file after installing the program.
This file contains an installable app that is supported by an android based operating system like android mobiles and android emulators for PC.
The point to be noted here is that an apk file might not work on an android based system if the operating system is outdated, or too latest for the apk file.
However, you can install multiple times one apk files, they’re like executable programs which extract out the app yet don’t lose out on anything.
To download free apk files of any android software, websites like apkpure, apkmonk, apkhere and so many similar sites can be found over the internet.