if you are thinking of opening your android mobile’s play store and downloading your required compiler. But you should know that most compilers available there have limited features that can interrupt. So, what to do now? I have a way out of this trouble for you too.
Now you must be wondering which compiler you should download. Following is the detail of some best online compilers’ APK for your android. You can easily install one of these according to your required language. Let’s scroll down to learn more.
1. Online Compiler- Code On Mobile– Use it to run the codes of 21 different programming languages, including C/C++, Java, and many more. The app was updated to version 1.1.51 (51) in September 2022. This app is categorized under educational applications for coding.
2. C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE– C4droid is a paid app that can compile codes related to C and C++ languages. The app is specially developed for C and C++ programmers. This app can directly run and execute your codes on your mobiles. If the app is downloaded on your mobile, you can access it even if you are offline.
3. C# to Go– C# to go is a pocket compiler containing some basic programming features. It can support features like creating a new code, editing a program, and running and executing it. You can work on this C# mini compiler anywhere and anytime.
4. CppDroid – C/C++ IDE– CppDroid is a free application supporting C and C++ languages. The software focuses on programming and learning with the help of libraries for its users’ better development in coding. It is a dark-themed app in which no access to the root is needed. Various files can be attached to the programs.
5. AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++– If you want to develop an app for your android, then it’s the best time to install AIDE on your mobile. Why AIDE? AIDE is a compiler from which you can directly create an original application. It is one of the most demanding apps for android developers and java programmers as it supports the latest versions of Java. But it also backs C and C++ language for development, making the app more flexible.
6. QPython – Python for Android– QPython is more of a script engine than a compiler. You can use it to write python scripts on the androids and run them. This app consists of python libraries, an editor, a python interpreter, and a console so the users can efficiently work and develop new codes. Python programmers can create new codes, programs, and projects with the assistance of the Python development kit through which they can access the new tools.