Learning Python can be tricky in the first place, but once you get used to it, it will be a piece of cake then. Also, several different tactics can help you learn the Python programming language very easily. But is that possible to get a grip on Python without practice? The answer is “No”. So what should you do to be a master of Python? The answer to your question is, “create more python projects.”
Cool Python Projects Ideas with source code
- Number guessing game– The number guessing game is very popular, and it is installed on almost every phone or computer. It is very simple to understand the python project. You have to simply create a game in which users will guess the number.
2. URL shortener– A URL shortener is a website or an application that allows us to shorten a long-tail URL into a short-tail URL. These websites are of much importance these days as everyone needs them. Why? Because long-tail URLs seem to be spammy and are rejected by most of the sites. It isn’t very pleasant to copy and paste a long URL every time for spreading awareness or for marketing purposes.
3. Rock paper scissors game using Python– Rock paper scissors is a mini-game that is played and loved by every child these days. Also, it is a great python project that you can create and learn a lot of new functions from it. When playing on a computer, the user doesn’t need any companion to play this game.
4. Mad Libs Generator– If you are a beginner and just have put your feet into programming, this might be a very good project for you as it will make you practice various basic things such as strings, variables, and concatenation.
5. Phonebook– It is another amazing python project for beginners. All of us prefer to have a phonebook to save our contacts and their details. Create a phonebook application that is accessible by all users. Also, users can use it to save as many contacts as possible, along with additional information of their contacts, including their email address, address, name, and number.
6. YouTube video downloader– YouTube is the second biggest social media platform and is used by more than 1 billion people worldwide. But the sad thing about YouTube is that it spent allows its users to permanently download videos. For this, many other applications have been developed that allow downloading of YouTube videos.
7. Alarm clock with the graphical user interface– This project intends to generate an alarm clock with a graphical user interface using Python. You can use libraries such as Tkinter and DateTime to build such a clock. Also, add a function that allows users to set alarms and clocks according to their location and desire.
8. Python calculator– Handy calculators are not in trend now. Everyone wants a calculator in their system or smartphone. Creating a python-based calculator can be very useful to learn new skills in developing those stimulated with buttons. Use a library such as Tkinter to develop a calculator that allows a user to perform multiple functions such as addition, subtraction, division multiplication, cube root, and under root. The result should be displayed on the screen within no time.
Additional cool python projects:-
There are many other projects that you can practice through. Let’s put some light on the list of these additional project ideas.
- Currency converter in Python
- Password generator
- Text to Speech
- Text editor
- Tic tac toe game
- Snake and ladder game.
- Binary search algorithm
- Python story generator
- Wikipedia article
- Instagram bot
- Reddit bot
You may also like to read:
- 16 Fun Python projects for all level
- Python projects for intermediate programmers
- Computer Science project ideas
- 10 C++ project ideas for beginners and experts
- 10 Java projects for all Java programmers
- 21 Python game engines to learn gaming in Python
- 4 Free Python crash courses in PDF
- Best Data Science courses in 2021
- Free online Python course for absolute beginners