Once in a while, you might come up with a weird situation where you went ahead and added apps to your app library, but for some reason, you can’t seem to unhide those apps or put them back on your home screen.
Now, don’t get utterly perplexed like crazy because you’ve just come to the right place.
It doesn’t require too many complex processes or rocket science. This article will introduce to you the tips and tricks that are as easy as a pie to solve your problem with your eyes shut.
Curious to know them all?
So let’s get to the business without wasting any precious second.
Here are a few methods to get your job done. Let’s learn them one by one.
Unhinde Apps Through App Library Access
While using an app regularly, you might need it to remain on your Home Screen rather than going to the app library repeatedly. So, here are a few steps as easy as a piece of cake.
- Go to the App Library, and click the search column. Type the name of the app you need to unhide. If you don’t know the exact name, you may type some letters and it will give the names in the result section.
- If you don’t want to search it and may prefer to look all through it in search of the app, then try to observe the category sections keenly.
By clicking on the division, you will see all the apps of the same type, such as in the ‘Entertainment’ heading might be YouTube, Netflix, Xbox, etc.
- Now, after looking up the app, you want to unhide, click on it long enough, so it gives you a panel.
Then you will get an option named Add to Home Screen. Click on it, and the work will be done.
- Let’s suppose that, for some reason this option does not show up. What are you supposed to do now? Just hold it down without releasing it and drag it around, and it will automatically take you back to the Home Screen.
You can paste it on whatever page you want it to appear. Or else, you can press the app icon and swipe left, which will bring the app to the Home Screen.
That is undoubtedly a much easier process to unhide apps as you can see it’s a breeze.
How to Unhide Purchased Apps in iPhone
If you have hidden purchased apps in your app store and you want to unhide those apps. Scroll down and explore the steps below.
- Tap on the App Store.
- In today’s column, select your profile, and go to your account.
- Just scroll down, and you will see various options.
- You will see an option labeled “hidden purchases”. Tap on it.
- You will then see all the hidden purchases down there. To unhide the required app, click on one. Hit the cloud icon.
- Then you will see the app being installed, and the icon will appear on your home page.
This is one of the simplest ways to unhide purchased apps on the iPhone.
Unhiding purchased apps on iPhone from Windows
There is another easy way to unhide purchased apps on iPhone but from Windows. You can see the history of old purchased apps in iTunes. For that, go through the following guide.
- Open your account by using iTunes and log in.
- View your account.
- Type apple ID and Password.
- Click on option ‘Account’ on the top left.
- It will display several options. Click on ‘View My Account.
- It will show you a page named Account Information. Scroll down and hit iTunes in the Clouds.
- Click on Hidden Purchases. Then click Manage.
- Now you can unhide hidden apps on your iPhone.
As you can see, it’s clearly a snap.
I hope you have clearly understood the numerous ways to do a single job, i.e., unhiding apps on an iPhone. The ones listed above are as easy as a piece of cake. Just do it directly for the apps already installed.
For a purchased app, you may want to take a series of obviously not-so-complicated steps.
Don’t forget to give your valuable remarks and enter your further queries in the comment box below.