Alexa is compatible with Android Operating System as well as IOS. So you can easily connect your Android mobile (Samsung, Vivo, LG, Oneplus) easily by simply installing the official app from the play store. In addition to this, Not just you can only connect one Android device, but connecting two devices at the same time is possible. Get Alexa from Amazon at best deal.
Here’s how you can simply connect Alexa with Android.
First, make sure that your phone is updated to the required version. Next, follow these steps:
- Install the Amazon Alexa app on your Android device.
- Enable pairing mode of your Bluetooth device.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Next select “Devices”.
- Then click on “Echo & Alexa”.
- Select the device you want to connect with Alexa.
- Next click on “Bluetooth Devices” followed by “Pair A New Device”.
You won’t have to follow these steps every time you want to connect the same device to Alexa. Your device will automatically recognize Alexa once it will become within the device’s range.
If you are not able to connect Alexa to your Android it is probably because your phone is currently on an outdated version. Cross-check if your device has the required updated version:
- Android 4.4 or later
- Or make sure the Alexa app is updated.
First, update your device to the required version and then try connecting it with Alexa.