Opening a binary file can become complicated if you have no idea of the proper steps or ways to accomplish the job. The files with the BIN extension can confuse you a lot, but you don’t need to worry as there are many ways to access it.
Whether you select to open it by burning it, mounting it, converting it to other formats, using applications to help open it, making changes to the extension of file on android, and many other ways, all of it can answer the question of how to open bin files.
You no longer need to worry as long as you consult with these beneficial ways.
Open the Bin file in Windows using UltaraISO
You can download various software that lets you burn, create and edit various files. One of them is UltaralSO.
Download and Install UltaralSO
- Once you recognize your file as binary, you can download a utility that can do the work for you. To check, right-click on the file and go to properties.
- There you will see a box with its description. You can see its type from there.
- Open our browser and go to the google search bar.
- Type UltralSO and hit enter.
- Open EZB Systems Link and go to the web.
- Hit on the free trial. Click download.
- Press ‘save the file’.
- Close the browser and open the setup file.
- Keep clicking ‘accept’ and ‘next’ until you hit install.
- Click ‘finish’ on the popup that has appeared.
- A box will appear. Go to ‘Quit’.
- You now have to restart the computer.
Mount and open Bin File
- Create a new folder.
- Name that folder and move the Bin file into that folder.
- Open the folder.
- Create a new text document.
- Copy name of the bin file.
- Open Text File. Write FILE. Type two inverted commas and paste the file’s name between the two commas. Write .bin after the file’s name. Write BINARY and click enter to go to the next line. Hence keep typing as described pictorially below.
- Click on the ‘File’ option and save it.
- To save the document, press on ‘save as’. Select All in File Type. Paste the name of the BIN document. Write .cue after its name. Click Save.
- Close notepad.
- If you see the type of file, you can see that it has been converted to a CUE file.
- Close the folder and open UltraISO. Click on continue to try again.
- Click on virtual mount drive.
- Browse bin file. Select the bin file. Click open. Click mount.
- It will show loaded.
- Click on This PC. Open Virtual Drive.
- It has been done successfully.
Open Bin file in Mobile
Opening a bin file can become hectic and sometimes troublesome if you are unaware of the steps to help you. The ways are listed below.
Converting to PDF
If you have got a binary file not opening up and in your PC either, you cannot find a suitable file opener. The file opener also shows that you do not have a suitable medium to open it, so you can convert it to pdf to open it up.
- Select the file and rename it. For naming, you should first consider what type of file that is. Whether it is an image, a video, a pdf file or a jpg file, etc., type the file type with the file’s name while retyping it. It should be in small letters.
- It will ask you to change the extension. So click on the warning popup and change it.
- Click on the renamed file. It will open the file with the medium you choose.
Extracting the file
- Open your browser and go to poweriso.com. Download it according to your PC version.
- Install Power ISO on your computer.
- Now select the file extension (.bin) you want to open in that software.
- Right-click on the Bin file, select Power ISO and click on extract to capnamanh.
- Click on the box that appears as required, and go to the file named capnamanh.
- It has been accomplished.
So we can say that in response to how to open bin files, you can download a utility that suits you, convert it into another format or extract the file.
The utility can help you mount, edit or burn binary files, converting them into other formats helps you open them in a suitable medium.
The extraction method is another really good way to open the desired file.
Don’t forget to tell us what option you would prefer to open bin files. We wait to see your response.