Pick the very best FPS gaming mouse, so you can step up your gaming skills to the pro’s level.
Well, most gamers don’t actually realize, but the gaming mice make a significant impact in your gaming, and you’ll always be at a disadvantage if you don’t have one, especially in competitive titles.
Gaming mice are also the best fit for programmers due to their efficiency and accuracy.
See out top-picked RGB gaming keyboards.
That’s why today we will be going through some of the best fps mice in 2022 that are known for their ergonomics, responsiveness, budget, and, of course, connectivity.
Our top picks
- Razer Viper Ultimate
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed
- SteelSeries Rival 600
- Glorious Model O
- Razer DeathAdder V2
List of 5 Best FPS gaming mouse for gamer
- Currently one of the best wireless fps mice on Amazon
- Eight remappable buttons that operate under Razer optical switches
- Top of the line performance with up to 20K DPI
- Easy to use Ambidextrous Design
- Optimal weight and dimensions
At the number one spot on the list, we have the Razer Viper Ultimate.
Finding wireless accessories, especially in the gaming realm, is not as easy as it sounds. Besides low precision, they are often subjected to an exclusive price point which is not optimal for any budget-oriented gamer.
However, that’s not the case with the Viper Ultimate. It provides you with wireless freedom coupled with low latency and interference-free build.
If you want a competitive edge in FPS games without breaking the bank, then the Razer Viper Ultimate is ready to go!
The Razer Viper Ultimate comes with an Ambidextrous Design that is ideal for all left-handed gamers out there.
Its symmetrical construction is highly functional and gives the player extra comfort, which is extremely useful in any intense gaming session.
You will absolutely love the fully remappable side buttons that can be instantly tailored according to your needs.
They are quite seamless in their functionality and, at the same time, don’t sacrifice much space over the razer mouse.
Another great thing about Razer Viper Ultimate is that it weighs just under 74g. You don’t have to worry about losing the flexibility whenever you indulge in titles like Doom Eternal.
If you think that wireless fps mouse lacks the precision compared to their wired counterparts, you are dead wrong.
- Viper Ultimate gaming mice are equipped with Razer hyper-speed wireless technology that focuses on interference-free actuation, giving you wired-level performance right off the bat.
- Additionally, it boasts a practical optical sensor operating at 20K dpi with more than 99% resolution accuracy.
- These ratings coupled with 650IPS tracking speed can give you an edge over your competition regardless of the game.
- It is also compatible with the Razer Chroma utility, meaning you can customize the RGB lighting to your heart’s content.
- If you have extra bucks to spare, then I highly recommend buying it along with the Razor dock. Trust me; it will dramatically enhance the visuals of your setup.
|Ultra-low latency actuation for smoother gameplay||The charging dock has to be bought separately|
|Programmable buttons over the Ambidextrous built||Not suitable for gamers with large hands|
|Lightweight wireless fps mouse|
- Wireless support and top-end reliability
- Equipped with a fully capable 25K gaming sensor
- Adaptable RGB with light sync technology
- 11 customizable buttons with macro shortcuts
- Powerplay charge compatibility
It is a fully-featured FPS gaming mouse from Logitech that is bound to deliver regardless of your gaming style and preferences.
The thing that makes it the best fps mouse is it’s ultra-lightweight and responsiveness. Unlike many high-end gaming mice out there, using the Logitech G502 Lightspeed is comfortable as it gets to your hands.
On top of that, it comes at cheapest cost, so you won’t have to break the bank in enjoying this accessory.
Coming at around $100, the Logitech G502 offers you superb ergonomics and lightning-fast functionality.
Its durable design comes with plenty of customization options along with 11 remappable buttons. You can even alternate the second set of inputs through its added switch known as G-shift.
Furthermore, each of the adaptable buttons on G502 Lightspeed is highly responsive, thanks to its spring tensioning setup.
Even if it doesn’t suit your preferences, you can always use its adjustable weight system. You will get six removable weights that can be adjusted along the ballast to give you an optimal feel.
- One of the main selling points of the Logitech G502 is the fact that it comes equipped with a Hero 25K sensor that operates under 1milisecound wireless control.
- Not only is this sensor accurate, but it also performs ideally in a wide range of sensitivities (up to 16000 dpi).
- This feature will let you game faster while still maintaining your accuracy in FPS shooters.
- Being a wireless mouse, it also provides plenty of battery support. You can expect 2days of battery timing from this beast without any complication.
- If you’re into RGB, then rest assured, as the Logitech G502 gives you the ability to sync around 16.8 million colors according to your needs.
- The resulting visuals are highly dynamic, so the end-user can get that gamer feel.
|Fast and reliable Hero sensor||Its mouse wheel can get a bit cranky|
|Plenty of customization options||Miss clicks are common around the right section|
|Long-lasting battery timing|
- Available in both wireless and wired models
- Seven programmable buttons on an intuitive plastic body
- RGB gaming mouse with eight customizable zones
- Integrated with sturdy looking mechanical switches
- Full palm support
If you are looking for an all-in-one FPS gaming mouse that does the job in most of the current-gen FPS games, you can’t go wrong picking the SteelSeries Rival 600.
It’s a high-end gaming accessory from SteelSeries that is ideal for streamers or YouTubers who are bound to make content over first-person shooters.
Whether you require RGB customization, a dual-sensor setup, or magnetic wrist rest, it got you covered.
And the best part about the SteelSeries Rival 600 is that it’s a standalone product within the budget price tag.
SteelSeries Rival 600 comes with a revolutionary design that is perfect for almost all gamers out there.
Its dimensions are selected with the precision you won’t feel uncomfortable even after hours of FPS gaming.
Although, keep in mind that gamers with small hands might be hesitant at first glance.
Another cool thing about its design is that it incorporates small rubber gripping along the sides so your palm will remain firm during extended gaming sessions. If that’s not enough, you will definitely praise the adaptable weight system that the Rival 600 packs, instantly customize the weight from 96 to 120grams and get balanced ergonomics.
- Unlike many higher-end gaming mice, it incorporates dual sensors so your precision remains all-time high and you get an edge over other players.
- Even if you accidentally lift the mouse from the trackpad or drift your cursor too much, there will be no loss in its accuracy.
- Now moving to the light sync, it shares eight independently controlled RGB zones which, of course, produce dynamic animations and effects once you set them up.
- Besides that, these configurations are held in place with a powerful 32-bit ARM processor.
So, no matter what your preferences are in terms of macros onboard or sensor settings, it won’t let you down.
|Fully customizable weight combinations||The DPI button at the front might seem a bit hefty|
|Crystal clear accuracy with Dual sensors||Lack of a braided cable|
|Optical 1 to 1 tracking system|
- Ambidextrous ultra-lightweight design
- Six programmable buttons with macro support
- Braided USB cable for that wireless feel
- Made for high-end ESport gaming
- A wide plethora of RGB effects
The main selling reason behind this FPS mouse is its weight, as gaming mice tend to come in solid construction that often increases the weight.
It is among the lightest first-person shooter mouse currently on the market and has styling that is ideal for gamers looking to rack up their kills count.
These six standard buttons are confined within the top-of-the-line switches and let you even tailor the DPI settings.
At first glance, its ergonomics might not suit gamers who are into MMO titles, but if you are an FPS enthusiast, it’s ready to go.
In terms of overall comfortability and ease of use, the ambidextrous construction of Glorious Model O is a bonus that is extremely hard to find these days.
It will suit your grip style, but as a general rule of thumb, gamers with smaller hands may face several complications down the road.
Added FeaturesIt boasts pixel-perfect tracking that is backed by a Pixar 3360 sensor for added accuracy.
- If that’s not enough, then you will absolutely praise its zero-mouse acceleration and less than 0.7mm lift-off distance which is bound to deliver in any FPS shooter out there.
- This gaming mouse is also accessible in white, black, and gloss versions to give you further versatility.
- The manufacturer of this particular product offers a braided cable within the packaging.
- It’s ultra-lightweight and durable, so you won’t even feel like this is a wired accessory.
|Ultra-lightweight design in a HoneyComb format||Several software fluctuations|
|Ascended Cord for ease of use||RGB LEDs might not be dead accurate|
|Fully adaptable dedicated DPI indicator|
- Equipped with a Focus+ optical sensor on 20K DPI
- Razer optical switches with light beam-based actuation
- More incredible customizability through Synapse software
- Eight remappable Buttons for assigning complex macro functions
- It comes with a flexible bungees-free cord
Finally, at number 5th spot, we have the Razer DeathAdder V2.
If you are a fan of the Razor lineup, as the previously renowned Razer Viper Ultimate but don’t want to spend a heap of cash on premium models, then this product is specifically made for you.
It provides top-off-the-line speed and accuracy for first-person shooters at a fraction of cost, which is phenomenal.
Coming at around $50, it packs dozens of features in its arsenal that can simply leave you stunned.
The new and improved Razer DeathAdder V2 surpasses the previous-gen model by featuring a 20K DPI Optical Sensor, greater programmable buttons, and a stable mouse wheel.
It’s ergonomically much lighter now, and you will feel quite comfortable by using its low-profile design.
Like any other razer mouse, DeathAdder V2 is nicely balanced to suit a wide range of hand sizes. This means that no matter your grip preferences, it will be a perfect match for you.
For further convenience, there are two buttons adjusted below the scroll wheel so you can easily change the DPI settings.
This feature is quite useful for gamers, those who want to transition from snipping mode to fast-paced shooting quickly.
- The Razer DeathAdder V2 is equipped with eight fully programmable buttons that give you a clear edge in FPS shooters.
- They can be instantly controlled by Synapse 3 software which is also relatively easy to use for a general consumer.
- Like its predecessor, the DeathAdder V2 supports Chroma RGB Lighting that brings 16.8 million colors for a wide range of animations and effects.
- You can either sync the peripherals according to your needs or choose one of the many preset profiles.
- If ease of use is something you need, then you will absolutely love the Drag-Free Cord that comes with its packaging. It minimizes the weight and provides that wireless feel.
|Adjustable DPI settings with a single click||Its built-in buttons can get flimsy after sometime|
|A wide plethora of programmable switches||RGB customization can get a bit gloomy at first few times|
|Affordable price point|
A guide: Pick Best FPS Gaming Mouse
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of the buying process, let’s look into an ideal gaming mouse.
So traditionally speaking, a gaming mouse is an exclusive accessory that is primarily used for FPS or MMO titles by either ESport enthusiasts or general consumers.
It is typically characterized by its bold design, RGB illuminations, and the sensor it operates through.
This dedicated chip controls how well, and accurately your move the mice.
These sensors are available in many different form factors; however, the most common is the optical one.
- It performs much like a regular camera at the rear end of the mouse and then dictates how fast and accurate it moves.
So yes, the ideal choice is to look for an FPS gaming mouse that combines an optical sensor ready for high precision.
- Other than that, a gaming mouse also needs to convey the sensory information back to the system. This aspect is defined as the Polling rate, and it is analyzed in Hertz.
- In regular desktop mice, the polling rate is somewhere within 500Hz, which is more than enough, but it won’t budge for gaming.
So, try to find a model with at least a 1000Hz polling rate for an optimal gaming experience. Additionally, another vital aspect of a gaming mouse is the design itself.
Trust me; ultimately, you will find an FPS mouse that fits you perfectly and your gaming needs. So, there you have it, our gaming mouse guide for first-person shooters.
This concludes our views on the five best FPS Gaming mice (both wired & wireless) in 2022. We hope that now you can decide which of the following models to choose from. Although there is no right and wrong option at the end of the day, it all boils down to your preferences and gaming style.
Just keep in mind that FPS games are generally made along with fast-paced movements in which a lighter, ergonomically stable design is well suited.
The same goes for programmable buttons, which should be carefully embedded along with the design for higher accuracy in gameplay. Other than that, you are good to go!