Every phone has an “online” storage system which stores files, documents, pictures and more. For IOS it is iCloud and for Androids it is Android Cloud.
What is android clound?
Android cloud is an online storage system, it means it does not take up any space on your device. Instead the entire lot of pictures and documents gets saved online. Which can be accessed at any time. Despite being online it is quite safe as only you have access to them.
However unlike iCloud, Android has individual apps which serve as Android Cloud. But there is an exception for Samsung phones.
Samsung Cloud is the official Cloud where Samsung users can store their data. For other Androids the following apps can be used as Android Cloud:
What is Android Cloud’s function?
Android Cloud’s function is to store your mobile data and pictures.
Which means even if your phone lost or break, you can still access all your data via your laptop or any other device (only if you remember your ID and password).
In simple words its main function is to restore, sync, and backup all your important data on your device.
It also helps in transferring data from one device to the other. Instead of doing such hectic work manually all you have to do is login from your credentials and that’s it!
How to access Android cloud?
If your android phone does not have a cloud based system to store your files. The following method will you help you then.
Follow these steps to access android cloud:
- Go to Google Cloud Console.
- Then open the Cloud Storage browser.
- Now, select your log bucket.
- You can now view your logs by choosing from the list of logs available.
If you are using other apps like Dropbox then all you need to do is open their websites on your laptop. And fill in your credentials.
How to access Samsung Cloud?
Brands like samsung owns a could storage system for the devices the manufacuture.
Here’s how to use samsung could.
- Go to your Settings.
- At the top of your screen tap at your name.
- Then go to Samsung Cloud.
- Now you’ll be able to see all your synced, backup, and restored data.
How to backup your Android on Android Cloud?
Backing up your Android on Android Cloud is the best way of making sure that you never lose your data. There are several apps to do this. But Google Drive is the best option. Often it is already installed on Androids.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Then head on to “Backup and Reset”.
- Make sure that both “Back up my data” and “Automatic Restore” are turned on.
- Now from the following list you can choose whichever type of data you want to keep on your Google Drive.
- Once you are done choosing. Click on “Back up now” which is available at the bottom of the screen.
Is it necessary to have Android Cloud?
No it is not necessary for you to have Android Cloud. However it is an additional facility that you can use to secure your data in case your device storages has exceeded or just any other reason.
Best Android apps for Android Cloud
There are several apps which will save your data. But the most reliable ones which you can use are:
But the aforementioned apps are not free! For promotional purposes these apps only give a certain pack of storage for free. Once you use it to the maximum you’ll have to buy a package depending on your requirements.